Wednesday 18 October 2017

my argument on the haast road.

I think that they should put a road from Haast to Milford sound instead of going right down to Queenstown.

If you add a road there will be more tourist and it will be much easier to get to.

Haast is a beautiful place but it takes 10 hours and 22 minutes from Greymouth to Milford sound and to Haast to Milford sound now is 6 hours and if they add the road it will be 1 hour and a half that is much better than 6 hours.    

Haast Hollyford Highway Limited said the latest estimate was that the project would cost $250m.        

Having a road would be so much easier to get there to look at the wonderful view.

This would be very good for tourists as the tourists will be able to get there quicker.

Hopefully i have convinced you to that we should build that road no matter how much it costs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie,

    I agree with you that they should go forward and built the road. You piece of writing was very convincing and strong. Keep up the good work.

    Cheers,
    Mya

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Sophie