Wednesday 13 September 2017

ski trip reflection

On Monday i went to temple basin for a ski trip We were in the deep snow walking up a mountain bit by bit. 

The walk took an hour and a half then we eventually got up to where our gear was.We got our gear and started walking up to the lodge it took for ages to get my gear up because it was a big suitcase.Then we got our lunch and went skiing.I was one of the few that had been skiing before.My ski boots were not as bad as I thought they would be.Skiing was awesome fun we had to go on a nutcracker to get to the top of the mountain I got the nut cracker solved in ten minutes.Then we finished and played table tennis.Then we went to sleep.The next day we got up and packed our gear up Then we went skiing again.This time we did a train and we basically had to follow the leader.We also did some jumps and I got some air Then we headed back down the mountain it was harder this time because I keep falling over.
Then we headed back to school and it went fast because everyone was really tired.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, it was great having you up there as you were a real 'confidence' booster for your peers. It was cool to see you pick it up again so quickly. I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of skiing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Sophie