Tuesday 6 June 2017

rock climbing and absailing

we started at 9.00 driving to the polytech to meet our guides and we played a game and then started driving to Charleston. Then we got our helmets and then walked the walk.I got to the top and it was the most beautiful sight.The waves were crashing do, the cliffs were high and the beaming sun shining down on us.It was wonderful and I was not scared even a little I was excited.We got our harness and away we went.we split our group in half and the group I was with was Tess Malia Chloe Caitlyn and I  first we did a practice abseil on a little hill to get hang of it and then did the real thing.I went over that cliff and it was so fun I got to the bottom and I was very proud.

Then we did the rock climbing it was very fun. The first bit was challenging but I got through it and made it all the way to the top and then came back down it was so fun and that was the end of that, and I would love to do it again and again and again.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Soph, I really like sentences 3-5 in this recount - describing what you could see and how it made you feel. This makes for much more interesting reading than just 'first we did this, then we did that etc...
    Think of different and interesting words you can include to make it more exciting, and remember to watch your punctuation and capitals and check/edit it thoroughly before publishing. Good job - sounds like you really enjoyed the abseiling experience!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Sophie